Thursday, September 15, 2011

Silk Soymilk

Good morning!

I thought I would do a little product review for one of my favorite products that is vegan-friendly.

This product is not only for vegans; it's for everyone alike - people who are lactose intolerant, omnivores, etc.

To be perfectly honest, I didn't really start enjoying soymilk until recently.  I was reluctant to try the Silk brand because I have had other brands, and they were a bit grainy.  I did not enjoy that.  Once I did try it, I was very impressed with how smooth it was, not to mention extremely delicious. 

I have tried the chocolate flavor, the vanilla flavor and the plain/original one, and I have enjoyed each one.  I usually go with the "Light" kind to save on fat & calories.  In addition, it is all cholesterol free!  I haven't noticed any sacrifice in flavor from the regular vs. the light kinds.

This milk goes great with cereal (mainly the original flavor).  It is also a great stand alone drink.  You can also use it as a creamer in your coffee, just in case you don't happen to have a vegan creamer on hand.  I also use the light original kind with my cooking & baking (unless the recipe calls for a specific non-dairy milk) with amazing results. 

I hope you like it too!

Til next time!


No comments:

Post a Comment