Monday, January 24, 2011

Why I Started This Blog

I know you may probably see this kind of post a lot, but I'll try to make this one different.  I have always wanted to create and maintain a blog, and I figured I better start now.  After much deliberation on the topic of my blog, I chose to do it on food.

I am a foodie.  I collect and read cookbooks.  My Saturday and Sunday morning TV lineup is the Food Network and The Cooking Channel.  I can get lost in reading cookbooks and watching cooking shows.  I am not sure when my passion for food started, but it was a long time ago.  

I remember watching my mom cook dinner every night after work and wanting to participate.  She would let me help as much as possible.  From her, I learned many recipes, including spaghetti, lasagna, many chicken recipes and breakfast for dinner. 

This passion for food is so great that I wanted to share my experiences with food in a blog.  I hope that each person that reads my blog learns something they can use in their cooking.  I will share some helpful advice I have learned while working on already published recipes or with recipes I have written myself.  

I will strive to answer all questions and reply to any comments.

Happy reading, and thank you for reading my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment