Tuesday, January 25, 2011

My Favorite Foods & Restaurants

I figured while I was waiting for the lemon chicken to marinate, I would blog about my favorite foods and restaurants.

Favorite Foods:
*Buffalo wings
     *the HOT kind, not mild or medium
*Mozzarella sticks
*Strawberries
*Kiwi
*Pineapple
*Raspberries
*Blackberries
     *I really love fruit.  Is it because I am one?
*The chips and hot sauce at Chipotle
     *the hot sauce at Chipotle has a lot of heat, and I love it!
*Oreo's
     *the reduced-fat kind should be illegal because they are gross.
     *I don't care for the double stuf variety.  I like the cookie part better than the cream filling.
     *I bet you didn't know that Oreo's are actually vegan! 

Favorite Restaurants
*Chipotle
     *Like I mentioned above, the chips and salsa are to die for.  I get the burrito bowl instead 
     of the burrito in a tortilla to save on the carb intake.  
*Noodles & Company
     *The Wisconsin mac & cheese with parmesan chicken is delish!
*Panda Express
     *Orange chicken with the steamed vegetables is a great meal.
*Tea Garden
     *Hands down the BEST Chinese restaurant I have ever been to.  It's located in Olathe off
     127th & Mur-Len.  Go for the buffet or for dinner!
     *Link: http://www.teagardenkc.com/

What are your favorite foods and/or restaurants?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment