Monday, November 28, 2011

Another Vegan Update

Good evening!

It has been a while between posts, but I've been busy being vegan.  I still have my difficult days, especially when a group of friends/family goes to a restaurant that has no vegan options.  In that rare instance, I allow myself to get a vegetarian dish and tweak it to eliminate as much dairy as possible.  It keeps me sane to grant myself this option when needed.

In any event, my Thanksgiving was great.  My mother was very accommodating with making alternative dishes for me.  I had mashed potatoes with Earth Balance buttery spread & rice.  The corn and carrots were made with Earth Balance buttery spread.  The cranberry sauce & cinnamon applesauce were, of course, vegan.  The pecan pie I baked from scratch was vegan, and it was a recipe from Isa Chandra Moskowitz's Vegan Pie In The Sky.  BUY IT TODAY!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment