Thursday, June 14, 2012

Current Favorite Commercial

I know this post really has nothing to do with food, but I thought I would share it...despite the fact that it's been 10 months since my last post.  OK, so I may have a tendency to exaggerate a bit.  

My current (and one of my all-time favorites) commercial is the Quaker Oats cookie commercial with the two female neighbors, and one is describing the cooking, while the other takes a bite.  The one neighbor says, "you just took a bite of my cookie".  To which, the other responds, "what?".  I crack up each and every time when I see that one!

One of my other all-time favorites is the State Farm commercial with "Jake".  "What are you wearing, 'Jake from State Farm?'"  "Uhhh...khaki's."  "She sounds hideous."  :)

That's is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment